Usability Issues with Tidal

I’ve been using Tidal since October. So far, I’ve been less than impressed by the user experience, especially the user interface. Tonight, I was in the process of setting up my new Bluesound Node 2 with Tidal. I forgot my password so I went online to request a reset link, which is what all websites require. I don’t get the link for over an hour. Then the link came during dinner, and the email said the link would expire in 10 minutes. I tried anyway and it didn’t work. I had to ask for another password reset. Another hour later, I received an email and then I immediately tried to set a new password. It would not work. To me, this is sub-standard, especially for a “premium” service. 
They don’t have any live tech support, no chat, nada. 
Wondering what you all think about your user experiences with Tidal so far. Do you think the better SQ makes it worth it?
wakethetown
Yes, Meraki was purchased by Cisco and its part of its SDN portfolio and is not a core Cisco product. It doesn't even have any of Cisco specific developed protocols that make them unique and has somewhat independent development.

I wouldn't discount on having impact as it contains features that are not typical for the home users. For example, it offers an IPS solution that is running Snort, and dependent on the rules being used, could impact web streaming services. The content filtering isn't likely a problem since those are quick to process and cached to some degree. The AV/Malware scanning options will also significantly impact its performance. If this device is being used in conjunction with a VPN tunnel, the typical AES encryption method used for those transfers could very easily eat up the CPU. A professionally configured unit to myself just means more advanced features could be enabled, thus putting a greater load. You really couldn't tell until you opened up the Meraki Dashboard and reviewed the settings. But if those features are not in use, the sytem should have more than adequate power. 

Based on what your comments about the sound though, I would agree with returning the Node2. Jitter issues will manifest themselves in very different ways depending on the device. Some devices will buffer any input to mitigate source jitter issues and others could be significantly affected. PS Audio DSD series has such buffering solutions in their product. They might have called it 'Digital Lens' at some point. Most modern DAC's today do buffer incoming data as they simply anticipate users will potentially see this out of some source devices.

As for why DAC's have few Ethernet connections, its more to do with continual changes in streaming standards than anything else. It means continued support and updates for client devices as new version of DLNA, Airplay, or Roon RAAT may be needed ongoing. Its a hard to quantify cost over the expected life of a component. Remember our audio components due have a longer shelf life than many consumer electronic devices users buy today. With that, many designers feel that an external transport solution might be best for something that will likely change once if not more in the expected service life of the DAC.
Tidal is pretty awesome.  It definitely exposes inadequacies in the internet connection &/or hardware, but, if you can manage the very demanding throughput, it’s well worth it.  
Tidal is a garbage app in my opinion.  I've been with Tidal for 2 years or more and probably had to email tech 30 times.  It's one thing after another with them and it's not getting better.  Program is ugly looking and bad vibes with the music they push.  If Spotify ever goes lossless Tidal is dead meat.  Spotify doesn't sound quite as good but the user experience is vastly superior and discovery of music is so much better.  They also have much more of the music that essential to my tastes.