Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
Google Spatial Audio. Check out the M3 and M4 Turbo S. These are open baffle speakers, not enclosed floorstanders.
They would not need acoustic treatments on the wall behind them or any bass traps. But you should still listen in the near-field.

How large is your room?

The Spatial speakers look interesting. I talked to Walter Lieberman and he recommended his Emerald Physic’s as they are open baffle too
Our family room is a 20'x20'x20' cube that opens to the kitchen area with some windows near the corners. I have my Martin Logan Aerius i speakers along one of the 20' walls about 13' apart and the listening couch is about 12' away and the floor is covered with a large area rug on hardwood. Contrary to my expectation, I have no echo and the overall sound is very good. Interestingly, the large distance between the speakers to some extent makes up for the inherently narrow sweet spot of these speakers. You need carpet on the floor and the furniture typically does the rest.