scientific double blinded cable test

Can somebody point to a scientific double blinded cable test?
nugat
 Such a test would need to be performed in an ordinary room  with speakers placed in less than ideal positions as the average listener would have things.  Testing high-grade cables and low-grade cables of equal electrical properties,  Like 2 coathanger’s stretched out compared with whatever high-end cable Of the same conductance. 
To expand on the question? Has there ever been measurable speaker differences with different cables? ETC? Frequency response? Impedance? Has an amplifier ever displayed a different level of distortion using exotic power cables? As in does an amp begin 1% distortion at 100 watts with a stock power cable but managed 105 watts with an upgraded one? 
I’m willing to conduct a double blind test if any cable manufactures want to participate. I have a a set of Infinity RS1s and an Aragon 4004 Mk II.  
ieales
Can you give an example of two cable assemblies with the same measured LCR numbers and vastly different sound?

>>>>>>>I was commenting on stringreen’s post which was,

”I originally thought that a short length of speaker (2 1/2 meter) cable didn’t mean that much difference....especially two same lengths of very similar construction. I substituted one kind - thin minimally jacketed silver - with another thin minimally jacketed silver... both were a bi-wired set. The difference was night and day. I don’t know why, but that is the truth.”

@geoff - 
Actually, I did not intend to defend Aczel's position, as I have never personally tested it using cables with the exact same LRC characteristics.  I was merely repeating it, but I do agree it came off somewhat as a defense. 

As an aside, I recall the Naim hiline interconnect making a system-transforming difference (for the better) over the Naim standard IC and Naim attributed it primarily to the vibration-resistant connectors they used.  So there are other considerations.  Then again, the two ICs may have had very different LCRs, so there's always that.