Has Anyone Uesed A PrimaLuna Amp With Harbeth Speaker's

Hi guys, I will be on the market soon for a new amp and I keep looking at the Primaluna Amps, has anyone heard the Primaluna Dialogue Premium amp driving a pair of Harbeth's 30.1 speakers? these are 87d/b and I am not sure how this will work out?
128x128bigred71
I trust the folks that sell them day in and day out and are not biased. Thanks Kevin.
@clarinetmonster2 
I was quite surprised by the unqualified warranty claim. How many Rogues are sold vs PrimaLuna?

I've been involved with tube amplifiers since the 1950's. PrimaLuna are built as well as any and far better than most. Solder work is flawless, looming is impeccable. In the unlikely event repairs are needed, serviceability is very high.

I would be very curious to know the 'faults' in the repairs. Are they caused by excessive tube rolling, faulty tubes,  installing the wrong tube type or running hard with a mismatched load?
I don't really have an agenda  to fulfill just making sure everybody's aware of what I've heard. I can give you my source if you'd like. He is a good dealer and he said he would tell Kevin to his face the same things that he said to me when I called him and asked him advice on Prima Luna versus Rogue since he sells both and likes both.
I am not sure about quality control issues, but I did have an issue with my Primaluna HP integrated leaking noise between inputs, which made me wonder if the input relay was in fact doing anything. Kevin assured me this was not an issue but it bothered me enough to sell it. The prologue 3 preamp / prologue 5 amp had no such issue and I didn’t think upgrading to the HP integrated would leave me feeling regretful. But sometimes we just get the short straw. I since upgraded to a Backert Rhumba 1.2 preamp and Paradox Pulse Monoblocks and I will say the dynamics and noise floor alone, are in another league.

We should all remember there is no brand that lacks competition.