fritz loudspeakers

anybody out there know anything about these guys? www.fritzspeakers.com
locust19
Is it just me? I always find something appealing about small 1 or 2 person shops that build quality equipment.
Here are my thoughts and feedback for those interested or unsure about this manufacturer:

I am very happy with my Fritz Carbon 7 speakers - I met Fritz at AK Fest, and was immediately drawn to the sound in his room. What impressed me the most was that simple good electronics is all that is needed to get great sound from Fritz speakers. No esoteric equipment needed.

The top end is smooth, not bright or artificially exaggerated in the spatial department like many speakers. Kind of like a Magnepan, maybe the top end is slightly rolled off, I am not sure, but that is my impression. The bass is strong and tight. As always, good stands will help in this department. Bass hits tight and hard. Very defined. No slop.

I got mine in custom finish, and the workmanship was excellent. If these were sold through a dealer network, I am sure they would cost at least $1000 more. Good Luck and Happy Listening.