Adding a Tru-lift to both of my TTs has made listening to vinyl a joy. Also have to give credit to the remote with my Pass XP20.

The Tru-lift takes 10 minutes to install and tweak with a a small piece of blutack.

Keeping the final cut in mind is no longer a concern. A trip to the bathroom, attending to something on the stove, a phone call or someone at the door with a delivery. The Tru-lift picks up the arm flawlessly.

No effect on SQ. No rush to pick up the arm. A little spendy, but does the job. Fast delivery and no problems with fees through customs. Top Shelf product.
I've been looking at these, too, for my Rega. The Q Up gets pretty good reviews, but it's plastic and spring loaded. Very inexpensive, though, and I thought I could do better. The Nobsound (Doku?) looks the part, but it's Chinese and has an awful review (just one) on Amazon.

So is the Tru-lift really worth it?

How about the "Little Fwend"?
Tried both Tru-Lift and Little Fwend.  IMO, the Little Fwend (LF) is better built and was less hassle to install.  Had issues with tuning the Tru-Lift to trigger- tighten/loosen.  In my case, the LF had a slightly smaller footprint (diameter of base) and worked better.  Purchased for $249 at Music Direct.
Have had the Douk Audio tone arm life for 6 months now. The are about the least expensive at $87 with shipping from China. Works fine seems well built.