When you suddenly realize....

When you suddenly realize that the world of music is at your fingertips from Tidal through your system to your ears. Pay the money. Sit back. Enjoy. CD or better quality. Albums you’ve never heard before. Endless explorations. Joy. Aren’t we incredibly fortunate? 
tgrisham
Spotify pays most artists 1/16 of a cent each time a track is played. That might change based on the artist, but I don't know what Tidal pays.
Post removed 
I have noticed that while Tidal seems to have every artist, they don’t always have every recording of the artist. So if you are searching for a specific recording they may not have it even though they have many others by the artist. Living artists`recordings seem to be missing more than dead artists so it may be a licensing issue.

I love Tidal, but find that it drops out during peak hours. I have upgraded to fiber optic internet, still happens.
listening to it through Naim ND5XS 
I was looking through some used CD's at the Goodwill store about a year ago when a man walked by and made the comment: "CD's are sooo yesterday!"  I just laughed ... while thinking ... "just keep donating your music collection sucka, cuz I'm enjoying the hell out of it. :-)

Frank