Please , Thank you.Help in choosing a CD or a CD/Universal player

I just purchased a Vincent CD S1.2, it sounds pretty good but with my Dynaudio Neo 2’s, they seem a little "bright?" on the high end, or maybe just me. I’m not sure if those two are a good match. So, I am looking at possibly moving to different player(again). I mostly listen to Redbook cds, but have a few HDCDs and SACDs, and even a few DVD-A disks. I have a smallish size listening area, carpeted and am think about getting some new stands for the speakers (IsoAccoustics) to see if that will help any.
Here are the ones I am looking at:
1. Linn Unidisk SC
2. Hegel CDP4A MkII
3. Or any Rega, I have been told and read that they are reliable nice sounding units.
4. Or? Please fill in your suggestion...
I know the first two units may be dated and the Linn has VG ratings and the Hegel, I can’t find too much on that one. The quality of sound vs. the costs might turn out to be a high value (If found under <$800)?
Any assistance in this would be appreciated. I am just looking for a reliable superior sounding unit, cannot afford new so...Thank you for your input and I gladly welcome suggestions.

Cheers,
LostnAmerica
128x128lostnamerica
Thanks jafant, I’ll keep you (+ anyone interested) posted on this.  I am looking forward to this also. Thank you again!
cheers

jafant:
I have been listening to the Primare CD32, it is super. Everything I have read has become a reality in sound reproduction, amazing in every aspect with no siblance noted as before. Bass, even with the Dynaudio Xeo 2’s is incredibly smooth and engaging. I tested it with the Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath cd and amazing Sonics with this combo. I am having a hard time justifying he purchase though. But the music is so sweet, torn between $, and beautiful music from Redbook CDs...Anyway here it is. Not much of a review, but there are no complaints in any area of sound representation. Thanks for reading.
cheers

Thanks! for the update- lostnamerica

what other gear including cabling is in your system?

Which genre(s) of music is in your collection?

Happy Listening!

I appreciate the response, my gear is:
Dynaudio’s Xeo 2’s, Arcam CDS27, just sold my modded Music Hall mmf cd25 today, it was pretty sweet, QED Reference 40 rca,  and a pair of Atlas Equator MkIII rcs’s.  Switching back and forth with the QED and Atlas determining which one to keep.  Still looking for a toslink Cable for future use.  Music tastes:  just about everything with the exception of jazz.  From early Black Sabbath to Uriah Heep, with some classical and my favorites are: opera singer, Maria Callas, Captain Beyond (first album), Wishbone Ash Argus, Chopin,and many others.  Thank you again.  And don’t forget to Enjoy the Music!
cheers
https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/video-player/universal/
or Electrocampianet, or Sony, or Rotel, or Marantz, etc
there is a lot out there.
rega is too "cold" for your ears, marantz leans slightly warm.
I’m not impressed with Arcam.
The Oppo 203 is only $599 on the low end and I would not recommend it.
However, I WOULD recommend any of the Oppos with a Modwright mod, which are legendary.
Go to the "Modifications" menu on the site:: http://www.modwright.com and Pick the Oppo models