New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
@jayctoy 

We were thinking of having some of the new Ultra's and the Kronon's at the show....but nothing is set in stone and the situation is still pretty fluid ....will post about any changes as show time approaches. Are you looking for any specific lengths ?
Taras22 Im interested in your interconnect line up , as I understand your basic interconnect is the Game Changer II then the Ultra ? next the Splash and your flagship Kronon ,.

So three new interconnects GCII , ultra and Kronon , are there plans for an revised Splash II ? 
Two of your interconnects interest me , the Ultra and Splash Rs ,.......and possibly the Kronon . 
Finally are WBT RCAs used on the Ultras ? 
Thank you 
@in_shore 

Our latest round of cable tinkering was supposed to produce a revised Splash.....well, long story short, the tinkering produced what has become the Kronon, which a friend, upon first listen, called an OMG cable ( which, granted, is a bit over the top, but the Kronon is a very very fine cable....btw my current fave in our lineup... )....unfortunately the input costs required a price significantly higher than the Splash, so we decided to keep the Splash , and expanded our lineup by adding the Kronon (  both use the same WBT 152 RCA plug...). 

The Ultra is a GC variant that has some features of the Kronon incorporated into its design ( it has the same KLE plug we use in the GC....) and is a wickedly good sounding cable that has taken the GC sound and dramatically improved on it in much the same way the Kronon improved on the Splash ( see review cited above for a great description of that improvement ).

As for the Kronon being the flagship ?....no, that place is occupied by the Reference, which is now in the final stages of getting a Kronon inspired redesign.... we hope to have it ready for an introduction at Axpona....and we hope a review of same will be coming shortly thereafter.

And almost forgot, there another cable that is the replacement for a cable we called the Standard ( our first cable model )....it will be priced somewhere halfway between the Kronon and the Reference....the first were prototypes were a great success but we are considering doing some Kronon-izing to bring up the performance another notch or two.

Hope that helps give a better picture of our line-up.