I have a few things i dont need, how do i get them gone?

I have a denon PMA-757 and a tuner think its a 510, i have a pioneer record player (one of the good ones) also a hitachi DA-800 CD player from 1983, i have a sony rack system with the pop out remote and a newer JVC micro component system. Looking to get it all gone, i have paypal, i know how to pack a box and im trustworthy.  Where should i start? It should be worth over a grand but not having any luck on ebay either.
maddenj832
^^^ or usaudiomart.com..I always have good luck selling at local flea markets though they are months away from opening..
"....dill .....

Older low to mid-fi stuff, Craigslist...."

Dill nailed it. ......+1 (emphasis added)

Best  of luck to you, but 35 year old low-fi to mid-fi audio equipment has only a very small arena of prospective buyers limited to purely nostalgia fans; and a matched minimal value attached .
Start by recognizing these components are worth next to nothing. Give them away; make a new audiophile. When I have older gear I try to find a younger person who has an interest and I set them up with it. No one in their right mind would pay much for 30 year old gear. So, make it enjoyable being generous. YMMV
+1, douglas_schroeder,

I gave away bunch of old gear (less than 10 years old) to a local school and goodwill. This included 2 Denon DVD players, 1 Pioneer DVD player, 1 Pioneer Laserdisc player, 1 Samsung Blu-Ray player, Two Marantz Blu-Ray players, 2 Onkyo receivers and a Polk Audio Surround Bar.

I could have gotten atleast $500 plus in craiglist sales but felt pretty good giving it away.
Yea, i dont know much about any of the audio world. This stuff came from a friend that im trying to help out. The "giving" idea sounds the best so far. You never know, i might need help down the road. What comes around goes around.  Thanks guys!