Anyone replace the power cord on 1200G?

Just curious if anyone has tried this?
tzh21y
Right now playing an original copy of Saint Saens Symphony No. 3  RCA LSC 2341 with Boston symphony.  Great recording.
@tzh21y Either explain what it's "off" from, or please stop spreading misinformation. 
@invictus005, I think he means compared to a protractor, the overhang tool seems to set the stylus further back when I compared it to my set up with the Feikert protractor

@zh21y yes I feel the table does need to run in some it does seem to be quiter after a couple of months. It gives a very resolving presentation, I hear more detail and resolving hall information
@jtsnead "Off" indicates that something is wrong with the Technics. Why does it need to match the Feikert and why is it considered off or wrong if it does not match it? 
I am happy that there is varied discussion about the Technics table. The only thing that is now cautioning me is; Do I really need (3) TTs ???. 

Will the Technics alone convince me? How about; with a Trilplanar tonearm and custom power supply; the right mat, right cables, record weight etc. really “knock my socks off” and be my retirement TT?  Opinions Please.