Low-heat-output amp for Devore O/96

My Shindo amp/preamp combo sounds fantastic with these speakers, but during the sticky summer months here in N.C., my listening room gets uncomfortably warm, even with the central AC on. I've considered something like a First Watt JC2, but my understanding is these also put out lots of heat due to Class A operation. Any suggestions for a cool-running solid state amp that would sound good with the Devores?
128x128ladok
Valvet E2 is quite a stunning amp. Runs medium warm. 10Audio just did a review on it.
From the first notes, I knew it was a keeper. Toes were tapping and a big smile on my face.
Vs my 300B amps it has a better lower end foundation and great rhythmic drive while still maintaining a glorious midrange. 
Yamaha A-S2100. It can sound as good as a class A amp but will barely get warm with high-efficiency speakers like your Devores. 
Not solid state, but the Leben CS 300X sounds awesome on the 0/96.  Four EL84 output tubes don’t make much heat.  Plenty of power to play any music loud if you so desire.  Anyway, that’s what I would buy. 
Rather than sacrifice your sound on account of heat (which both solid state and tube amps make), how about install a vent in the ceiling so you can vent hotter air out of the house? Its inexpensive (maybe $300) and is a lot cheaper than getting another amp, especially if you already like the amp you have.