Ayre Codex vs. Lampizator Amber II

I am using the Ayre Codex as a stand-alone dac in my 2 channel system right now, and it sounds great.  I am now interested in the Lampizator Amber II dac and wondering how both dacs compare in terms of sound quality.  Has anyone ever heard of both dacs?  Thanks.
respected_ent
Looks like the Lampizator Amber II ($2,000) replaces the Level 3 ($3500) and 4 ($4850) units.  That's impressive!  I am surprised that there are no other owners out there commenting on this dac.
I also own the Amber II. It is tube rectified.  I am currently having the super-clocks installed.  Hope to have it back this week.  This is a very nice DAC, no complaints.  I have own the Exogal Comet, PWDII, Auralic Vega and the Amber is my favorite.  Much more musical.  I also am going to try the SR Blue fuse once I do some listening for a few weeks. 
i have an Amber II and the considerably more expensive Aesthetix Pandora Sig with a brace of very nice tubes....the Lampi gets very close and like the Pandora errs on the side of musicality.. An incredible value....no doubt...
thankful

what did that run $$$$ if you dont mind me asking
did the DAC have to go to Poland for the mod or ?????
Resurrecting an old thread instead of starting a new one.. 

The Lampizator Amber 2 was recently updated to a 2019 spec, including the digital engine that trickled down from the upmarket Pacific DAC.  It now has full PCM support, as well as up to DSD512.  Supposedly it’s a whole different animal from the original Amber 2.

Anyone experience one yet?