Cardas Clear Beyond Power cords

......looking to put this on my Silver Circle Audio 5.0SE Power Conditioner. I like the Shunyata's - which can be a little thin to my ears ....and the rest of my system is Purist Audio 20th Anniversary along with Limited Edition Power cords .....However, my speaker cables are the Cardas Clear Beyond ...because they were so damm good, so any thoughts on what this power cord is like would be helpful.
garebear
@garebear @guidocorona @biggy79 FYI I heard from Cardas dealer today that Cardas has shipped my CCBXL PCs. Hopefully, we will hear soon enough how the new XL compares to CCB. When they arrive I will burn them in for about 500 hours before I comment on their sound.

Hello Biggy........thank you for your response and you didn't bother me at all so you can sleep well tonight. My questions were not meant to cause you any problems. I was just wondering as you were referencing the Cardas Clear Beyond XL power cords and they hadn't been shipped yet so it caused me to wonder as Cardas was selling some XL's prototypes earlier last year and was wondering if you had one. I have a full loom of Clear Beyond and was also wondering if I should change out the Shunyata power cords on my Shunyata Triton and Typhon down the road but made a reference that this did not sound well. So I thought I would ask if you knew something I didn't.

So anybody who has changed out their Shunyata Power Cords on their Triton and Typhon's let me know.

**** Thanks Al and I hope all is well and I ordered an XL yesterday from Antony Perotta and will let you know what I think of these PC's.

Hello Jafant....thank you and I hope all is well. Ohhhhh I am not good at that my friend and I will leave any reviews for the professionals as I am here just for the music. I like keeping it simple. I do expect these to be really good. I have owned full looms of the top Synergistic Cables, Purist Audio 20th Anniversary's and Shunyata but what George has done with the Clear line is just right to my ears. This stuff is getting, no, is expensive and I want to retire soon. This line is neutral and musical......that's what make this hobby fun as there is no right answer to what we all like.          
Hello.....has anybody received their Cardas Clear Beyond XL Power Cord ? Mine is expected to arrive on 02/28/18. Just checking in.