Hafler 9130 power amp

I bought a nos power switch for my Hafler 9130. Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to install it? Thanks!
hooznwif
Remove the top plate and you’ll find the switch’s wiring has double-crimp disconnects. Possibly- a capacitor(.01uF), across two of the terminals, to minimize turn-on transients. Before removal, annotate the wiring and switch orientation(ie: LED on the bottom of the rocker). Once you remove the wires, you’ll find expanding retainers on the switch body. Compress those, and the switch should easily push out, through the front plate. Reverse that order, to reassemble.
I want to thank everyone who weighed in to help, especially Rodman99999. Your input is most appreciated!!!
Remove the top plate and you’ll find the switch’s wiring has double-crimp disconnects. Possibly- a capacitor(.01uF), across two of the terminals, to minimize turn-on transients. Before removal, annotate the wiring and switch orientation(ie: LED on the bottom of the rocker). Once you remove the wires, you’ll find expanding retainers on the switch body. Compress those, and the switch should easily push out, through the front plate. Reverse that order, to reassemble.
The expanding retainers are on the side of the switch.  Just push relatively hard and the like rodman stated, it pushes out from the faceplate (push from the inside out).  The new just snaps back into the faceplate from the outside in.