SYSTEM COMPLETE FINALLY!

What does your system consist of and are you done? I have a kr audio va900 integrated amplifier.  Resonessence Mirus Pro Dac. Sony modwright CD player. Melco n1a server.  Gato FM6 speakers. Clarity Cable power cables and interconnects   Atlas mavros speaker cables. Very happy.   I’m out.  Got a baby and this hobby is too expensive game over. 30k. 10 year chase and I’m out. 
calvinj
Well  I know most of the audiophiles are not into streaming but I’m getting a great sound out of this Melco n1a and Resonessence Mirus Pro Dac and tidal combination. 
Feeling good sitting back enjoying my system. Sometimes we tweak so much we forget to enjoy! We spend so much time and money e forget what we actually got it for. 
Hi calvinj, Always believed high fidelity  cable's sounded thin and mechanical,  very good that you moved on to more satisfying cable's.  I will never forget that you told me that your friend that owned the audio store that past away owned the best system you ever listed to in your life time was a system out fitted with Tara Lab's cable's,  good luck ole friend, enjoy the new baby,  congratulations 🍺🍹🍸🍷🥃.
Actually going to get another hfc powercord to help with transparency on my Dac. The power cables from hfc are some of the best out!