Harbeths and Tube Amps

I have C7s and know they require a good amount of current. As someone who's been a tube amp owner for 20 yrs, I'd like something that will properly get hold of and drive Harbeths. Anyone have suggestions that they use or have had experience with? My Air Tight 300B (at 10wts) seemed to 'give up the ghost' with the C7s. By the way, my room is small, 11 x 13.5 x 8, so I don't need crushing volume, just good control and drive. I've bought a Plinius SA50III which actually sounds superb, surprisingly enough to me but maybe I just haven't checked out good S/S amps in too long a time. I think I just miss the 'cache' of tubes and trannies.
tomryan
For tube amplification, Rogue Audio has several options that should drive Harbeths very nicely.

I would personally also look at SS amps to drive Harbeths. My immediate options would be McIntosh, Bryston, McCormack, Plinius, and Rowland among a few others. My suspicion is I might not need to look beyond the Bryston B100SST which would provide a very simple system with analog/computer sources.

If you like the SA50, I'd try to track down one of it's larger siblings for an audition

My 2 cents, YMMV.

You can keep tubes and get enough power with the EAR 70 watt single ended. Everything you want from tubes, but more power at a reasonable price.