ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
autospec can you elaborate on what required fixing on your MP-1 that cost 2k? I'm in the market for a used MP-1 and would like to know what might go wrong.
Will found what was apparently the 3rd MP-1 ever built in a shop near his house. It needed some work (being about 28 years old: someone had tampered with the power supply as well) and we installed a number of updates to insure it working properly. It was a treat to have such an early example in the shop- haven't seen one of the original Mk1s in over 20 years. 
rsf507;   Feel free to call Ralph and ask him what was done......Then you can contact me if you would like to purchase it.........I also have a pair of the matching gold m-50 amps......
IMO
this great thread will push me towards purchasing anything Ralph makes !!!!!!
bravo Ralph
jim
@autospec has a history of trashing (attempting) the reputation of manufactures when he does not get exactly what he wants.  He puts himself out there as a competent amateur technician, but does not know how to wire a simple xlr plug.  Just check his forum post history.  Both Mat Weisfeld of VPI and now Ralph of Atma-sphere have attempted to help him out with respect to a legacy product and autospec is completely unappreciative of their efforts.  If he does not get exactly what he wants, even if it is unavailable, he always threatens to sell off said manufacture's equipment.  Still have not seen any of his VPI tables for sale... LOL