Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
^Agreed! It just seemed that the previous poster was enamoured by the “Cardas” branding.
Not anymore than I'm enamored by Thiel! Cardas cables sound terrific and many manufacturers with great sounding products use Cardas wire. YMMV.
Cardas makes great cables. My hope is to supply subtle information that may not be obvious to all. Crossover networks can be very easily scrambled via changes with unintended consequences.

Speaker cables are designed for unknown load characteristics and environments. These hookup wires operate in very specific conditions, and this particular wire configuration has been optimized via meticulous design.  
On another matter, I am looking to buy a Thiel SS2 ( or SW1) subwoofer for our non-profit village arts center. We mentor developing regional performers using better-than-expected sound equipment. I placed an Audiogon want-ad. If you know of anything out there, please send them my way. Thanks, Tom
My hope is to supply subtle information that may not be obvious to all. Crossover networks can be very easily scrambled via changes with unintended consequences.
I suspect I speak on behalf of this community in saying how grateful we are to have you here! I am very much interested in tweaking the last drop of performance out of my CS2.4s. But I have not the expertise, time, or money to try a multitude of mods. Your advice (and, hopefully, that of Rob Gillum) is *greatly* appreciated! I'm hoping you might write more about:
If I were hotrodding an upper end Thiel, I would consider a Teflon bypass in the tweeter feed.