PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
@ easola01

I haven't heard the T3 yet.  I was just putting some options out there to check out.
Haven't played anything yet on t3's...I am curious as to other people's opinion on these speakers. Helps me to get a sense of their worth
I read the reviews and found a demo pair at a good price. I walked into the store with my credit card ready to go. I really didn't like them at all. I went back a few days later and had the same reaction with a different amplifier. I ended up with Vivid 1.5 which I love.
They were okay with some music but really disappointed me with female vocals which is my favorite genre.
@schubert They perform well with symphonic music and every other genre. There was a customer that only listened to symphonic music and after a long demo he went with Spendor (not sure what model) so there might be better options out there. PSB really stepped up their game with T3’s, it’s a shame they didn’t manufacture it in Canada. For comparison we carried Revel F208’s and Focal 948’s at the same time. I’d take T3’s over either one of them If I had to choose. They have a very interesting/enjoyable presentation.
James w514...very encouraging! So would you say that the t3's at $7500 compete well with other speakers?