for Los Angeles can anyone recommend someone to hire install phono cartridge

hi,

can anyone recommend someone to hire to install a phono cartridge in Los Angeles area

I have a lyra kleos currently installed but almost time to buy install new cartridge been thinking about lyra etna or ortofon a95.

ideally someone who makes house calls to install because my TT is a  idler wheel Lenco with heavy plinth and origin live illustrious tonearm

my lyra was installed by friend but he is not really an expert and dont want to impose.

dealers I know bought equipment from in the past dont sell nor install cartridges

thanks

radioheadokplayer
Brian Berdan at Audio Elements in Pasadena is the man. He was trained by his legendary turntable set-up man Pa, the late Brooks Berdan. The above post is confused; Brooks’ shop---Brooks Berdan Ltd. in Monrovia, is now managed by his widow Sheila Berdan. But Brooks’ and Sheila’s son---the aforementioned Brian, has his own shop in Pasadena. He knows everything there is to know about tables, arms, and cartridges. Amps, speakers, and digital, too!
Contact Elliot at Acoustic Image. He's a master a turntable set up and is excellent in customer service 
thanks for advice but does anyone know someone who i can pay to make a house calls and wont expect me to buy the cartridge from them
Why not call Brian or Elliot (or both) and ask them? They’re both very nice guys, no reason to feel intimidated. I know Brian will charge you for his time, no need to buy anything to have him set up your table/arm/cartridge.
Call Brian Berdan at Audio Elements in Pasadena. He is a great guy with much knowledge and great skills. I frequent his shop quite a bit and they are always helpful.