Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
Luxman L-590AX ii. List price of $8,995. None better at that price IMO.

My better half wanted a simpler system that was not so intimidating. We went with the Luxman 590AX ii and are enjoying it immensely.  
Integrated amps usually lack the sophisticated preamp circuitry  of a good separate preamp.  That makes a huge difference.  A really good preamp brings a world of sonic improvement to a system.  Some high-priced integrateds, like the Viva Solista, actually do contain high-end preamp circuitry, which is one of the reasons it sounds as good as it does.  
+1 @chayro  I was thinking the same thing.... and I agree with you 100%

Many integrated amps only have passive attenuation, such as voltage divider networks, which i really don't care for. I tried many times to go passive, e.g. with LDRs, transformer-based vol controls, simple attenuators with the best resistors, etc, and ALWAYS found something missing.

I know many of you may disagree with that, and that's cool, just stating why I do not like Integrated amps, based on the above. Give me a quality active preamp in front of an amp any day, any time!
If I ever decide to consolidate all my boxes into one, I'd go for a McIntosh MA9000.
Integrated amps usually lack the sophisticated preamp circuitry of a good separate preamp.
I think you're onto something there. The AX-5 essentially has the KX-R volume control and circuitry. I imagine that has a lot to do with it's superb sound.