Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
@dgarretson Thanks for the reply. So, are the CS2.4 values available to the public? I will contact Rob Gillum for more info.
@tmsrdg Thanks for that info. Looking again on Madisound in the Clarity Cap MR 400V (is that enough voltage?), I can get to 28 uF with a 27 and 1 uF in parallel. For 14 uF I need the 12 uF and two 1 uF caps.

But given that I already have the Clarity Cap SA version in the coax, I should start with the woofer section.
beetle, it is likely that my CS2.2 cabinet design persisted to the CS2.4. If so, the enclosure bottom dismounts with screws from the bottom of the base to expose the crossover mounted on the inside of the base.
Thanks, Mr. Thiel
I might pop one open this weekend and see what's involved as a DIY, see if I can find the values on the woofer section.
Always good to see you here- dgarretson
Thank You for the valuable information regarding Clarity Caps. Easily, you are my "go to" guy. I hope you and Mr. Rob Gillum can acquire and stock these cross-over parts soon. Happy New Year.

Happy Listening!