Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659
I hear ratings were down 25%. I haven't verified this but I haven't watched in several years. It is insulting to me to use the Grammys as a front for pushing a political viewpoint. This viewpoint happens to be polar opposite of mine, but I would feel the same way even if it 'fit' my views. If I want to watch a political show I'll watch c-span or a program that is at least honest in advertising it is based on a political viewpoint.
Guswatte,
I also feel the "talentless streetwalker" comment was unwarranted as I don’t believe personal attacks are justified (or accurate).

Musical taste is all across the proverbial map as most of us posting here can certainly attest to.

My primary criticism as Frogman and many others have noted is the overwhelmingly insipid one sided political viewpoint. It comes across as embarrassingly shrill and shallow.

Celebrate the music but enough of the political dogma.
Charles
@geoffkait , But Elvis is just the same as Justin or Bruno -- typical commercial junk except few tunes he did in the beginning.
+1 for czarivey

Is a shallow and shrill country , left, right and in between .