Anyone have issues with Revel Performa speakers

I recently purchased Revel PERFORMA F206 towers using an Anthem receiver and Rotel 1582 200wpc amp and after 2 weeks tweeter blew while1 not playing very loud. I went from Paradigm Monitor 11s and played them way louder without any issues. Going to a Mark Levinson 532h amp and hopefully can play loud without any clipping and the Revels hold up. Is this a known issue with Revels not taking playing loudly or possibly Rotel clipped and caused this ?? Or perhaps just a bad tweeter driver from the start ?
lnitm
Jahatl513, Since I've had a new tweeter replaced by Revel and went with the Mark Levinson 532h I have no issues with speakers. They sound fantastic and the Levinson amp is phenomenal sounding, the whole system is. You will hear things and level and smoothness, control and buttery smooth vocals like you've never heard before. Find a good used or new 532H and get one, it's a great amp. 

Initm and all others of the 532H club. Not meaning to hijack the discussion about Revel. What pre are you using with your No. 532H's???