Budget American made speakers?

Can anyone recommend a decent sounding American made bookshelf speaker under $1000.  Is there such a thing?
Im starting to put together what you guys would call a "budget system".  I am planning on buying a rogue shpinx v2, but havent made a decision that yet. 
I typically try to buy American first but im finding it hard to find speakers within my price range.
Thanks
wiscoguy
Build the Linkwitz LXmini.  They image better than speakers I've heard costing $30,000.  Absolutely incredible.   You could readily do the whole project for less than $1000, including amplification.

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/LXmini/Introduction.htm
I just read you like to rock out loud so i thought that was you .
I wasn't trying to judge you , Sorry .
I am very happy with my Paradigm A2 Shift self powered speakers. You can plug them into virtually any electronically generated device from a guitar to an iPod, to a smart phone and get great sound. I have them connected to my PC via an Essence DAC and the sound is great, whether it is coming from my iTunes, YouTube, or a PC game.  They run about $700 a pair. 

Digital Signal Processing

Sophisticated mathematical algorithms shape frequency response so that even when you're listening at loud levels not only is the bass intense, overall sound from the A2 is unbelievably accurate, clear and musical.

Tech Specs
  • Tweeter: 1" Anodized pure-aluminum dome
  • Woofer: 5-1/2" Satin-anodized pure-aluminum cone
  • Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-2 dB)
  • Amplifier: S/N Ratio: >85 dB A-weighted, 2Vrms
  • Amplifier Power: Biamplified: 2 x 50 W RMS, 80W Dynamic
  • Peak Dynamic Power: 100 Watts Dynamic Peak, 50 Watts RMS
  • Low-Frequency Extension: 30 Hz
  • Power Requirements: 120V~60 Hz 2A*
  • Dimensions (H x W x D): 11" x 6-5/8" x 8-7/8"
  • Weight (unpacked): 11.6 lb
  • Warranty: 1-year limited
https://www.paradigm.com/products-current/type=bookshelf-powered/model=a2/page=overview
Klipsch Forte and Marantz 2275 are a match made in heaven and can be pass down to future generations. They're available on the secondary market, but getting rarer.