Power for Focal Aria 936

Hi all,
Just ordered a pair of Focal Aria 936s. Focal reports a sensitivity of 92dB, but a minimum impedance of 2.8 ohms is reported:
https://www.stereophile.com/content/focal-aria-936-loudspeaker-measurements

So how much power do I really need to optimize these speakers (large room)?
Current budget for power is only $1K, either integrated or pre + power. I'm certainly open to something 2-4 years old used.

Thanks for any suggestions/thoughts.
islet
Man, I wish I could see their crossover. Focal has a habit of deliberately putting out low impedance designs.

It's not about the power so much as low impedance capability. I would strongly recommend a used Parasound Halo A21 or A23 as being very capable with this type of speaker, and quite affordable and easy to find used.

Best,

E
I drove some Aria 936s during a lengthy audition with the Parasound integrated. The top panel was quite warm, bordering on hot. Even though those speakers have good sensitivity, they should be used with an amp that can handle tough loads. For a little over $1K, you can get a Schiit Vidar amp and Saga Preamp. The Vidar can double its power as the impedance halves. Not many amps in this price range can do that. I doubt you'd do better for your budget if you want new gear. 

Post removed