Done buying new vinyl

Just bought a few albums recommended by a mag. Party by Aldous Harding and Beautiful Jazz by Christian Jacobs. The first has that slight buzzing distortion and dirty noise in one channel for the entire recording. The second has a two small clicks every revolution thru most of a side. The recording quality of the first varies from song to song. From very good to fair. But mostly dull with processing. The second is an AAA recording and is fair at best. Recorded too low and too muffled with flattened soundstage and dynamics. I have hundreds of 60s jazz and blues records that trounce these.
Should I send them back to Amazon?

128x128noromance
I was buying new vinyl when I got back into listening to records again. I recently started buying used vinyl and can say I have better luck with used vinyl in regards to sound quality. I thought the newly pressed 180g and 200g would sound better. Some new vinyl sounds good but I can say the used vinyl I have been buying seems to just sound right to me. 

I buy a lot of vinyl, mostly used but some new and new reissues of old stuff. Grading inflation is pretty bad- it’s almost luck of the draw. There are a few places that are almost unimpeachable, but you pay top dollar for their copies and if it is a rare record, it’s crazy money. When I go to shows or bin dive at a store, I do my best to visually evaluate, and cleaning helps, but if the record is damaged, there isn’t much you can do.
I’ve certainly had my share of new records that were horribly made- I’m not buying audiophile stuff for the most part. Many of the records i’ve been buying lately are EU sourced and come from digital files- they are reissues of old psych/prog/proto metal- the quality has generally been good, and the sonics are better than you’d expect. I’ve also had my share of bad sounding all analog records over the years too.
I try to work with trusted vendors- but even then, some stuff slips though. Thankfully, i haven’t had much issue with returns, though those are a PITA. I hear you- but I don’t think it is a new issue or worse (except for the grade inflation and pricing, particularly on sought after old pressings). If it is a 6 dollar record, I’ll just carry on- I’ve been down the road of multiple copies, even of expensive records, before I get a keeper.
I understand the frustration. I’m too invested to quit vinyl, but have started looking at digital options for a various of reasons, not the least being price of some old records.
I can't get past the thought that with all(?) modern source material being digitally recorded/mastered, a record factory and turntable make one heck of a clunky DAC.
"all (?) modern source material being digitally recorded/mastered". The "(?)" is well-deserved. Who says "all" modern source material is digitally recorded/mastered?
Just played this last night. The Lion’s Roar by First Aid Kit is a digital recording and sounds pretty good on CD (evidently a studio multi-track recording). But it sounds a lot better on vinyl. More detail, air and nuance. More emotion and therefore more satisfying.