Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Please remember that Zero Fidelity made us all aware of the latest change, not me. I just answered a question posted on this thread. 
That’s why I posted the video earlier to help with the questions about it in this thread.
Eric posted on that youtube channel to have people call with the serial numbers. 

"Eric Alexander1 week ago
Call us directly with your DI serial numbers in hand. "
@treebeard1                
If you are willing to do the upgrade considering that your manufacturing date may be close, then it's probably best to actually take a look see and not completely trust your serial numbers.

If I remember correctly from a while back that Aniwolfe's Electrons are serial #'s 35+36 and it was reported to me that there was also a 35-36 clone as well out there.

I agree with so many that the original design is great to begin with and if you are uncomfortable with doing the upgrade,(if even necessary) then fortunately there are seemingly countless ways to work on improving your system. That is one of the beauties of this great hobby.

LP

@david_ten

I think your suggestion is great based on grannyrings very helpful and interesting posts. I think I understand where you are coming from, that his posts might get lost in the shuffle in this thread, which is sad. Talks about bicycles and coffee makers should follow as well lol.
IMHO, David Ten and Grannyring both offer significant value to this forum. 

I for one find it difficult to follow along on too many threads seeking needed information. Most of the tech heavy information I read about I will probably not be able to implement, but can put that aside and focus on what is more in my wheelhouse(so to speak).

I hope Grannyring continues to share right here for all interested Tekton owners to try and learn from his wealth of knowledge. 

LP