Vandersteen 2Wq subwoofers with M5-HP crossovers - help needed

I have been happily using a pair of Vandy 2Wq subs with single-ended M5-HP crossovers for a few years now. My system was dialed in the way I like it (bass a bit on the full side, but still tight and defined). I just had my amplifier repaired and upgraded, and the new input impedance is 22k ohms vs. the 10k ohms before the upgrade. I followed the Vandersteen recommendation for the jumper settings in the M5-HP (6 and 7 only, "on" or not open), and the bass is just about MIA altogether. As per the Vandy web site, I disregarded the chart on the case of the M5-HP and followed the chart on the web site.  Because I am an idiot, I didn’t bother to mark down the settings of the jumpers prior to changing them. Anybody have any suggestions for me that will restore the bass? I am pretty sure the issue is the jumper settings. Thanks in advance!
bondmanp

Thanks, all!  Before I read your helpful suggestions, I decided to live on the edge and try the dip switch settings on the M5-HP cover (as opposed to the Vandy web site).  Using the 20k ohm setting, my bass has been restored to levels very similar to what I had prior to the amp upgrade.  Now, shortly before the amp upgrade, I installed new cables between my DAC and pre.  While they were overall a big improvement, the bass levels seem a bit reduced.  So, follow-up question:  If I want to goose the bass a little bit, am I better off monkeying around with the 10k ohm settings on the M5-HP or just dialing back the efficiency knob on the 2Wqs a bit?  I would hate to fool around with the Q setting - I love the tight bass I get with the current settings. 

@audioconnection Johnny - when you say to connect the voltmeter to the "amp's" speaker posts, are you referring to the main amplifier or the plate amps on the 2Wqs?  Thanks!

@bondmanp   Surprised you would be so cavalier as to use the setting on the M5-HP sticker! 😈 As I posted previously, you should realize ample bass and good integration with your main speakers by setting the crossover to 10k.  You can then adjust the efficiency dial on the 2wq to tweak the subwoofer output.🎼
@hifiman5  - Yup, I know, I live La Vida Loca.  But the Vandy web site does specifically say "when using the M5-HP with 2W series subwoofers, the sticker on the chassis should be ignored.  Set the switches according to the applicable chart below."  Unless what is meant is the V2W, I don't understand this.  Why would "2W series" exclude the 2Wq?
The following question and answer is from "Ask Richard" on the Vandersteen website.

Roger (8/12/15): HELLO, I have a couple w2 s paired with 3Asig and a set of M5-HP filters . My questions are, are the stickers on the covers accurate for use with the 3as and is "open" on the dip switches the same as "on"? Thanks Roger

HELLO ROGER, THE STICKER ON THE COVER OF THE M5-HP IS ACCURATE FOR A 100Hz CROSSOVER (MODEL SEVEN, 5A CARBON AND QUATRO WOOD CT SPEAKERS). WHEN USING THE M5-HP(B) HIGH-PASS WITH THE 2W OR 2WQ SUBWOOFER (80Hz CROSSOVER) YOU WOULD USE ONE SETTING LOWER. OPEN IS OFF.

What Richard probably should have been clearer on is that when using the M5-HP with the subwoofers to use the settings as shown on the chart as displayed on the website.  As he did say, the sticker settings are for Model 7, 5A Carbon and Quatro Wood speakers.

I believe the sticker on M5-HP has settings to accomplish a 100hz crossover point, whereas the settings page for the 2W series subs is for a 80hz crossover point. Correct?