Belles Greatest Integrated ever! The Virtuoso

Just before the Holiday's, I noticed on several authorized Belles websites, that certain separates went out of production which is a pattern that would indicate new products are forthcoming, and sure enough a new Integrated popped up on the Belles website last week, which appears to be his greatest integrated amp to date. The Virtuoso,
putting out over 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, HT bypass, Processor loop, MM & MC phono stage, and power meters on the front panel. The unit will be released in March at a price tag of $6495. Given David Belles reputation during the past 30 years, who has always been at the top of his game as perhaps the best solid state engineer designer ever in the states, since musicality has always been his first order of business, it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Virtuoso will fly out the door and winds up on the back order list. Its a real looker.
Very handsome unit. Well done David! Its what we've been waiting for.
audiozen
Well, not a lot to say at this point. It doesn’t get released until March. All we know now is it’s features and that it is a beautiful looking integrated. I do wish they would post images of the back side though.
It does not imply that at all. Any one with common sense knows what I wrote was an "example". You are right though about my rant with Tekton which I've decided not to buy and have deleted all those threads after hitting myself in the head with a brick. Why in Gods' name is Eric Alexander making the Pendragon SE at $20K a pair when he strongly claims on his site that his speakers at $3K a pair are the best in the world regardless of price. Somethings wrong with that picture. Eric also claims that during the past 20 years he has designed speakers for other companies but refuses to mention on his site who those companies are and what models he designed. He is not a well educated engineer as Dave Fabrikant is at Ascend Acoustics who is also a speaker/driver designer. Eric Alexander got his training from Ray Kimber. Big deal. Kimber Kable does not build or sell speakers. Ascend Acoustics are much better quality speakers than Tekton. His Sierra Towers with their bamboo cabinet structure and their state of the art custom drivers are the best speakers I have ever heard at their price point during the past thirty years.
kclone..Belles has been very consistent regarding the back of their amps using on every component very high quality Tiffany RCA inputs and outputs and high quality speaker connector's. Look at the back of many of their units on Google images.
For those in Great Britain reading this thread discovering Belles for the first time, here is the address of the Belles Distributor in England, Nu Nu Distribution LTD.

Here ya go mates...

www.nunudistribution.co.uk

audiozen - I checked out the review>soundapprentice>CBM-170SE. Sounds like a real wolf in sheeps clothing speaker. I'm not about exotic finishes and 12 coats of paint and gloss - more about sound quality than cosmetics. If I get a chance to hear any Ascends, I will give a listen. The manufacturer contacting a purchaser and setting up a listening session is a great idea. That's two for two impressive reviews that don't sound like hyperbole. Thanks for the link, and for the advice.