Belles Greatest Integrated ever! The Virtuoso

Just before the Holiday's, I noticed on several authorized Belles websites, that certain separates went out of production which is a pattern that would indicate new products are forthcoming, and sure enough a new Integrated popped up on the Belles website last week, which appears to be his greatest integrated amp to date. The Virtuoso,
putting out over 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, HT bypass, Processor loop, MM & MC phono stage, and power meters on the front panel. The unit will be released in March at a price tag of $6495. Given David Belles reputation during the past 30 years, who has always been at the top of his game as perhaps the best solid state engineer designer ever in the states, since musicality has always been his first order of business, it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Virtuoso will fly out the door and winds up on the back order list. Its a real looker.
Very handsome unit. Well done David! Its what we've been waiting for.
audiozen
audiozen 

"I could care less about a retailer here in Seattle carrying the Belles product line. I just pick up the phone, call the Belles dealer in California, and have gear shipped by blue label. And no tax!! Easy Peasy! "

Earlier you responded to question about what Belles amp you owned with this statement
"  I was turned on to Belles four years ago by a local audiophile friend who I've known for twenty years who I met at the Washington Audio society monthly meetings years ago. On several occasions, I had the pleasure of listening to his Belles Hot Rod amp hooked up to his Spectral DMC-10 preamp. "

So what Belles amp do you own?

audiozen

" Their products sell constantly all year around since they have the strongest word of mouth reputation in the country amongst Musicphiles. All the other companies can only survive with their ongoing magazine ads, and constant audio establishment reviews or they would die on the vine. Not Dave Belles "

What possible basis in fact can you make these statements?  

facten..Well aren't you the cynic. I never once said I own a Belles amp or a Belles component. Basis in fact? THATS EASY....Belles has been in business for thirty years always under the radar as his products constantly sell without all the marketing hyperbole BS with no need to advertise. Word of mouth reputation. I employ you to name one other high end component American company making solid state gear that has been in business for thirty years that has stayed off the radar and has survived solely from word of mouth reputation. Dave has a very strong cult following in England. The Brits love his gear. I made it very clear that I'm buying the Virtuoso when its released in March. You need to hit yourself in the head with a brick and re-read this thread to discover that I never owned a Belles, only that I've listened to one. 
audiozen

I'm not a cynic about Belles, I can't be as I've never heard his stuff. Likewise, I knew you didn't own a Belles amp from your prior response; however, you however that you pick up the phone call a dealer in California and have Belles gear shipped to you. that wording implies that you own Belles gear; guess maybe you need to watch what you write. Additionally,  you have a proclivity for making nonsensical statements such as " All the other companies can only survive with their ongoing magazine ads, and constant audio establishment reviews or they would die on the vine." .   Any time you have an interest in a product (Belles, Ascend Acoustics, Tekton)  you go off on these rants and act like you are the "all knowing one". Not quite!. Enjoy your new amp if you get it. 
"however, you however that you pick" - meant however you stated you pick