Done buying new vinyl

Just bought a few albums recommended by a mag. Party by Aldous Harding and Beautiful Jazz by Christian Jacobs. The first has that slight buzzing distortion and dirty noise in one channel for the entire recording. The second has a two small clicks every revolution thru most of a side. The recording quality of the first varies from song to song. From very good to fair. But mostly dull with processing. The second is an AAA recording and is fair at best. Recorded too low and too muffled with flattened soundstage and dynamics. I have hundreds of 60s jazz and blues records that trounce these.
Should I send them back to Amazon?

128x128noromance
I recently received three new LP purchases, Cecile McLorin Salvant's "Dreams and Daggers", and "For One To Love". Also Bela Fleck's "Flight of the Cosmic Hippo" (among the best recordings of any type I've heard). The Cecile McLorin Salvant recordings are just as good, Dreams and Daggers is particularly excellent for a live club recording.

So it's not all bad news, folks.
Regards,
Dan
Still listening, but I haven't bought NEW vinyl in a long time. After reading the above, I would be hesitant to. 

I just watched Michael Frermer's "It's a Vinyl World After All" - a worthwhile program (DVD from Library). Michael sits in on a remastering, and takes you through the whole process to make a quality vinyl pressing. It's encouraging to know that quality IS out there. 

Look into Record Technology Inc. RTI in Camarillo Brillo
http://www.recordtech.com
I haven't bought new vinyl since the 1980s.  Now, I can't afford the prices for "audiophile" pressings.  I have hundreds, probably a couple thousand record show and garage sale LPs I have yet to listen to.  Average price paid was around 2 or 3 dollars each.  Some are near mint, all are at least in good to VG condition.  A good cleaning is usually all they require.