This is for Georgehifi especially but others can chime in.

I am buying Dynaudio C-1 Platinums and would like an ideal amp. Which would you choose? I prefer solid state. Separates or integrated. If you could recommend a few optimum choices that would be great. Based on my short couple years on here you strike me as very knowledgable on the subject. My dealer wants me on Pass Labs. Incidentally right now I have the Devialet 400 and I’m pretty sure you are not a fan of this type of amp. Any of your wisdom is appreciated. Thanks, Mike

128x128bubba12
MOSFET amps that will deliver massive current all day long.

Of course they can, but the same done with BJT's (Bi-Polars)  will do even more, you clearly need to do some homework on this, as your not as knowledgeable as you think you are. I don't bully, it's fact.

Cheers George
kosst, don't waste your energy arguing. Your opponent is a self proclaimed know all and expert in all fields related to audio and electronics, all without having even built one. He even puts Ralph (Atma-Sphere) who's been designing top shelf gear for decades on notice.  Just move on...
I just can’t stand seeing BS put up, and have to give the truth. There is no such thing as an amp that can double it’s wattage the way he quoted. And if you believe Mosfets can do current better than BJT’s then your just as bad.

As far as Ralph he great and we agree on many things, except for his instance on Zero auto transformers being a fix without any negatives, which they are far from, and are just a bandaid fix for a problem of not having the right amp for a given speaker.

Cheers George
Post removed 
Post removed