Anyone hear the Caravelle speaker and not like it?

I am very close to ordering a pair of the Harmonic Precision Carravelle speakers. I am looking in the below $5,000 range and these look interesting. There are only a couple of reveiws so I was wondering if anyone has heard them and been unimpressed? It is a lot of money but I may take a chance on it. Anyone think I can do better at my price point. I will be buying a new amp after I choose a speaker.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
Post removed 
I heard the Caravelles at the Rocky Mtn Audio Fest and was quite impressed. They did have the DCS as source, which in my book meant that the people setting up the room actually cared about how the speakers were going to sound - and also that the speakers will be able to keep up with someone's system as it grows and improves over time.

Enjoy!
-Mike (who is just trying to clear the air and who has no involvment with anything or anyone in the Caravelle universe).
Ray,

I still have mine and love them. I have done a few mods the next will be outboard crossovers. Waiting to complete the rebuild of my power amps and audition those before I do the overhaul of the crossovers.Tom.SST
Hello Tom,Its been a while since we last talked. I have often wondered what the mods were that you have done to your pair.I have been spending much time trying to learn how to fingerpick an acoustic guitar. As the economy has improved,,a bit down here , life has as well.I will have to write or call you to find out more about these mods.Sounds like things are going well with you.I have moved to a smaller place , my setup is near field now .I have plans of upgrading my power amp in the near future,other than that Im happy with things.Regards,Ray