Kiseki, Supex on a present day tone arm?

I am looking to move into MC territories, but given the stanbard MM phono stage I'm looking for a good affordable high output MC element.

A few cartridges have caught my attention, first off all the Goldring Eroica H; but also a bit more exotic elements like the Supex SD-901 & the Kiseki Mission 773.

Does anybody know if the Kiseki and Supex elements can be mounted on any current tone arm like Rega, SME and Clearaudio?
absynth
Hi Absynth, The Kiseki Milltek (green) got very good reviews in the 80is. If with the original boron cantilver and line contact stylus in good condition they can be get for about $600. I own two of those + the Blue Goldspot+ the Purple Heart boron.
@nandric I recently obtained a Kiseki Gold tonearm. Was wondering if you happen to know the specs of the Kiseki tonearm? Greatly appreciate if you could help with this info. 

@genghis6400  I can help with Kiseki Gold Spot but, alas, not

with Kiseki tonearm. What I know is that the arm is made in

Japan and, if Van den Dungen deed not invent this story, the

(silver) wiring is from Kondo san. Kondo also made an SUT for

Kiseki also with silver wire.

I found the Kiseki Milltek (Aurora, green) pretty dark and dreary. Avoid. If you like a touch of musical warmth, the Nagaoka MP500 in a Jelco 750 (or their new ones) will see you good.