Kiseki, Supex on a present day tone arm?

I am looking to move into MC territories, but given the stanbard MM phono stage I'm looking for a good affordable high output MC element.

A few cartridges have caught my attention, first off all the Goldring Eroica H; but also a bit more exotic elements like the Supex SD-901 & the Kiseki Mission 773.

Does anybody know if the Kiseki and Supex elements can be mounted on any current tone arm like Rega, SME and Clearaudio?
absynth

Showing 4 responses by genghis6400

@nandric I recently obtained a Kiseki Gold tonearm. Was wondering if you happen to know the specs of the Kiseki tonearm? Greatly appreciate if you could help with this info. 
@nandric I currently am in possession of a mint condition Kiseki Blue Goldspot that I’m planning to mount with the the Kiseki arm. My Blue Goldspot is the original and not of the modern stock. I have written to Kiseki in regards to the tonearm and awaiting their reply.
@nandric I wrote to Durob about the Kiseki Gold tonearm but have not heard back from him yet. Hopefully he will reply sooner than later. In the mean time I'm enjoying the music from the KGS mounted to a Fidelity Research FR-64s. 
Hello @nandric So I got a reply from Van Den Dungen with the specs of the Kiseki Gold tonearm. Effective Length is 229 mm and an Offset Angle of 24.1 degree. After checking with VE calculator it came out that P2S is set at 211 mm with overhang of 18 mm. This the same specs as Audioquest Tonearms. Yahoooooo!!!