Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Damn slaw, you must have quite a music library! I don't know anyone else who has TNCB album. It got pretty much over-looked, I believe. I love it.
bdp24, If only it would be released on vinyl.

Working my way through my new/only copy of Santana "Lotus" (lp) Jap./MFSL/RTI.

Mudcrutch "2". I don’t recall reading anywhere here about this lp. I’m sure glad I finally bought. Strong, very strong IMO. In fact, highly recommended! He just kept getting better............

(lps)

@kjweisner,

I hope you have the QRP version of "Laid Back"...the absolute best version I’ve heard.

Cheers!
The Cranberries "Everybody Else is Doing it,....."

After around a 25 year wait, I finally have this one on vinyl! The label is Analog Spark. This isn’t your typical sounding, somewhat sterile, somewhat in your face, ’90s sounding vinyl either. Very smooth and analog sounding while keeping enough dynamics/transients to really make this one special. Inviting, involving, and (enticing). I had to get one more "ing" in there.

It has SOUL!
Currently listening to "Eat A Peach"..the Abbey Road 1/2 speed.

Not bad at all...