GutWire Ultimate Grounding Cable

With the recent reviews, and positive reports from a couple of members here, I decided to take the plunge and order one. 

https://audiobacon.net/2017/12/09/gutwire-perfect-ultimate-ground-cables-review/

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/gutwire/1.html

Like others I have been intrigued by the positive reviews for grounding blocks from various companies, but the prices are prohibitive. I decided to spend the extra $100 for the Ultimate over the Perfect as both reviews say it offers significant improvement. I am planning on plugging it into an unused RCA input on my Antique Sound Labs autoformer passive pre. I'll post updates after I get it, and have broken it in.

tommylion
Interesting, I wonder if it will have the same impact as the Ultimate.  Just got my Ultimate and will plug it in tonight:)
I suspect the Ultimate offers more benefit, but the Groundhog may be a good way to try out the concept at a minimal cost.
Not much on the Groundhog online. They seem to market it as an audible hiss/noise killer, a slightly different tact than Gutwire.

At the CA iFi-sponsored area a couple people report the end-to-end measured resistance is 12-15 ohms and infer this might be a problem, but there is no response from iFi. I use the Gutwire and wonder how this is. In any case it sounds good. 
I am sure the Gutwire Ground cables are very good, but after reading this thread, I became very intrigued by the "concept".

I ended up building a couple of my own cables, using decent AC plugs, NOS WE 10ga wire, connected from the ground pins to the pin 1s of a couple of Neutrik XLR connectors.  I put one on my DAC (battery powered), and one on my preamp.  I already thought my system was very quiet, but this tweak, while cheap, has a very positive affect on my system. Biggest improvements for me were in bass articulation and definition, and midrange clarity.  I also saw some improvements in soundstage size and airiness.  Yup, my DIY grounding cables will be staying in the system! 
Got the second UG for my CD Transport today, and ran it from the unused SPDIF output to the wall. I noticed increased transparency, palpability, and a greater sense of ease, right off the bat. There is just a slight bit of haze (not unpleasant), that I suspect will disappear as it breaks in. One of my favorite songs, “Bad” off of my Mobile Fidelity UltraDisc II CD of U2's The Unforgettable Fire, sounds amazing.