Recommendations for music network player

Hi. I'm never in digital and I'm very septic. I'm using Mac mini. Any suggestions for any thinking better sounding than Mac , I do own dac , but would be great to hook up to music player cd ripping device. Thanks for response if any 
pophaudio
One could also check out the SOtM SMS 200 Ultra at 1/2 cost of the Aurender N100h. Only thing is, it needs a good power supply and an external SSD.
@koestner   Some retailer of the SOtM should offer a package that includes everything needed.  For us tech-illiterates, the thought of having to put all this together ourselves is intimidating.  I mean, what if we get it wrong?
Thanks Bondmanp, I appreciate this thread. It helped me decide the way I wanted to stream music and play from a hard drive. BTW,  I use Tidal and the Blusound app is great. However, I can’t tell differences between CD and Masters, but it all sounds good with my setup. 

Also, I did not mention that I am saving up for my final pair of speakers. But the Vintage Celestions are pretty darn amazing and a perfect match with sensitivity and worthy of a new Cab. Oh, did I say really great sound with the Node 2...😸
I may be useful to realize that the streaming part does not have a sonic signature - bits are bits as long as the output is bitperfect. So for the streaming part the overriding concern is convenience and the availability of apps. For that reason I like the Chromecast Audio.
Sonic quality depends on the DAC. Here, the best like the Benchmark cost quite a bit, but at 16/44 sonic differences are very small. Usb is the best connection for low jitter and low noise.