Alternatives ot Dynavector DV-1t

I'm considering upgrading cartridges from a DV-1S to a DV-1T.  My thinking is that I like the Dynavector sound but would just like more of it.  This strategy worked very well when I went from the xx-II2 to the 1S.  On the other hand, in the spirit of due diligence, I'm wondering if there are other cartridges with a similar style and quality which merit consideration.  While I recognize that the Dynavector style isn't for everyone, I'm not looking to debate styles but simply to find alternatives to Dynavector.  Your ideas will keep me occupied doing research on these long cold nights, so thanks in advance for your help. 
asquaretail
Do you mean XV-1t?

If so, that sure is an impressive looking cart.

If I were shopping in such a price point, I would consider the Audio Technica ART 1000.
https://www.upscaleaudio.com/collections/cartridges/products/audio-technica-at-art1000-direct-power-...

Just going on the fact I like my Audio Technica ART9, along with strong following among in forums. Seems most AT carts historically perform well above their price points, and I don’t think this new flagship @5K will break the tradition.

Unfortunately, I haven’t found any reviews yet, from users. If it performs like the ART9, it should compete with carts at or near the $10K level.

Of course, this is assuming it will be a good match(based on specs) for you arm.
I have had 4 DVs (1 xx-ii2 & 3 xv1s) then 2010 I moved to VdH  Colibris (on my 4th). For me the 2 different DVs didn't share a family sound. Xx-ii2 is bass heavy and I best describe it as the Audiophile DJs choice cart. The xv1s gives up the bass for a better top-to-bottom balance, speed, soundstage, etc. Then there's that other model without a personality that sits between the two. It also has a sound of it's own. The 1st Colibri I had was the entry level LW. Hands down more refined, less 'self-noise', more 3D, more hi-fi, for less price! Now a few things were starting to happen in my audiophile journey. I started believing that using resistors for loading veiled the sound, and that a lower output ver. of a cart sounds better( gain permitting) . So when I had a chance at a xv1t I didn' like that it had more gain and resistance, presumably from more coil wire used? I didnt want to also move off my Phonos default loading by adding resistors to match the required loading. So then I played with different Colibris to experiment with relationship between cart volt. output and ohms, etc. keeping the Phono at default. So this long story's point is this. 1. You can easily beat xv1s performance at lower price, even today. 2. It helps if you are at a stage where you know your Phono and it's preference for a cart's output parameters as sometimes tuning the Phono (even when it has toggle switches to support your desired settings) can compromise it's SQ. 3. Even if to your ears the DV carts have a family sound that you like it is a good idea to try a different brand for the sake of. I only stuck with Colibris because I was experimenting: no other cart has so many permutations of coil material, number of coil layers, cantilever lengths, body materials, etc etc as the Colibris. My next cart (and my recommendations if you Phono permits) will likely be XYZ ultimate dynamic or Benz TRS or Proteus, ART-7, etc(low output) or a Colibri with a new/exiting permutation. 

I have not heard the DV-1S but I have heard the DV-1T.  It is a great sounding cartridge. Before making a decision you should see if you can hear a top line Benz-Micro (LPS) and a top line EMT (JSD series). There are others to explore as well.