JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
Radiohead99 99  you didn't mention total cap value .unless 20uf is the total for the horn  the new Jantze n Alumen z  are very good   they are smooth and detailed 
The Jupiter Copper are dense and smooth , the duelund Jam  or still running in 
But starting to smooth out excellrnt top end extension if you like natural cymbal 
And piano  for example.  Compared to the New Duelund RE,  these Duelund Jam 
Are a bit more open having Exactly the same New Tinned Copper as the new Cast
Caps  ,and paper in oil.  The New cast just coming out is top dog but Huge and $$
Expensive,  I have the JAMS IN MY PREAMP , and very impressed my brother has the jams 3.3 if and 2- Jsntzen 10uf Alumen Z caps for highs and mids  Excellent 
Combination slightly warm but Superior top end ,even better then the Jupiter Copper 3.3 they were in there , the Jupiter are excellent but if you need or want 
The extra extention as in the New Duelund Cast but at a much lower cost 
These caps are Great buys at 40% off retail ,Only while they have them ,parts connexion bought a bunch at 60% off ,as a prokotion from Duelund.
There is no such best cap for everything,  size,and price come into play. 
The New Jantze n, Alumen Z  sound great and blend well with others 
Smooth and detailed ,run just with these and say Duelund Silver oil bypass caps 
A great cost effective setup. For your horn $600 for Both speakers 20uf.
Just a thought.its your $$ 
One thing guys for big values over 10 w the Munforf Supreme Resistors are very good. For tweeter- midrange  the most musical I have found Path Audio, ,and most certainly the most accurate out of of 12 ,not 1  even came to 1% variance and have a nice natural balance and depth far better then then even Duelund which mask s bit of detail even their cast very up to 10%,5%+, 5%-. And are $$ . Don't over look them 
I had the mundorf on the Voxativ driver, when the Path came in replaced  even without breakin  better everything especially depth,kidbass,low bass.
The engineer said 150 hours to fully runin, and they have a ground wire to ground 
For added quiet if needed.  For roughly $28 each  well worth the small investment.
Agreed on a Path Audio as they are quiet and even handed throughout the frequency spectrum.  . Best resistors I have used. I like the Mills MRA12 better than Mundorf, but both are good. Mills are nice and extended, but never bright.  
@audioman58  Extremely helpful feedback. My PAP Horn1 crossover came with 20.2 uf cap installed per channel. Here are the options you suggested so far:

1. Clarity Cap CSA (15 uf) + Cactus Blue (2.2 uf) + Jupiter Copper (3.3)
2. Jantzen Alumen Z cap ( 10 uf + 8.2 uf) + Dueland Jam (2.2 uf)
3. Jantzen Alumen Z cap (10 uf + 10 uf) + Dueland Silver Foil by pass cap

Option 1) is the most expensive. Option 2 and 3 is very close in price. Not sure what will sound better. What do you think about the following:

4. Jantzen Alumen Z cap (10 uf + 8.2 uf) + Cactus Blue (2.2 uf)

Option 4) is cheapest (only by a tiny bit).

btw, I ordered Path resistors to replace my Mundorf supremes in the crossover. However the Path resistors are 10W and going to replace Mundors 20W in PAP. Is that ok?