Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
I have a Lyric KT150-based integrated in my smaller second system (Lux D05u with Von Schweikert UniField 3 MkII speakers) and cannot imagine be more satisfied with this set-up, very much worth your considering.
@rpeluso   Good to know! PM sent, for specifics on your Lyric, so as not to go off on a tangent within the thread.
Transformers are one of the keys ,if you have the funds Air tight has a excellent  anniversary integrated .  They used Tango          trans formers no linger made but available.  You didnot mention 
Speaker efficiency this will help determine  compared to integrated like Prima Luna, in another league for example. Ayon make some very good ones, border patrol,  Decware make Very nice custom 
Models you choose the options.  These are mainly under $10k 
AIRTIGHT is more.  This is a good start ,  also VAC, BAT.
I'm very familiar with the original VAC Avatar, which has four things going for it: 1) Switchable between triode/ultralinear, 2) great el34 tube sound for voice/midrange, 3) it's a VAC, which means great sound and good investment at used prices, 4) not really any advances in tube sound since it was made, and VAC still supports them.

The subsequent Avatar models might be better in some ways, but I've never heard them, and you lose 1) and 2) above.
I too am interested in an integrated change. I recently got the Vivid 1.5 as well. I have a Cary SLI-80 Sig F1 and I am wondering where to go for an upgrade without spending too much, so all thoughts are welcome. One possibility would be the Dialogue Premium without the HP but putting in the KT 150 tubes. Any thoughts? Has anyone head the synthesis 100 watt integrated with built in DAC? It sounded quite good to me but is not well known and is pricey. Thoughts on T+A would be appreciated.