JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
To Radiohead 99 I used the Duelund Wire for several weeks this summer 
plenty nice but warm and not as extended by any means as well as the Verastarr.
 I have upgraded from Copper interconnnct which is Very good to their Silver Gold Alloy interconnects, which are one of the best I have ever heard. That being said if your system amp is light sounding the Duelund Wire will be a plus  .cable 
harness without question the Copper Verastarr is very special after 100 hours ,

The Verastarr Starr are in another class of upgrade cables ,  Duelund capacitors
are top of the heap in their Cast caps . 
Duelund wire, copper stranded, cost $9 meter for 16ga. 🙂 Great wire for speaker internals or outboard crossover if you need 15-60 meters of wire! That’s what my last two upgrades needed. I can only imagine what the total bill would have been for 60 meters of said Verastar. I bet it is good indeed. Like to use it if were affordable.
The Duelund RS in my set up the New Duel7nd Jam caps are not full6 broken in my still very similar in build to the Cast same tinned Copper, paper in oil , but cast has there labor intensive resin paper housing  vs the Aluminum  it has a more dense deep presentation 
but not bevy that much . The RS does Not have the Tinned Copper 
which all cast caps now have it opens up the top end a bit without 
having to go to Silver which is better still. The Adams Are the Best Buy of the Duelund line . Give them at least 150 hours to start opening up and just get better several guys in the UK told me 400 hours is not out of line. Currently intro priced at 40% off .parts connecxion got a big buy at over 60% off. A great bargain  and 600
volts inside amp or speakers . 
Another less expensive Excellent speaker only cap I just mixed with Jupitercopper caps the New Jantzen AlumenZ  foil caps ,100 v 
super thin dielectric  very fast detailed and smooth.
hifi collective is the only place to buy I know of UK  get 3 day Fedex shipping around $30.  Jantzen best cap a pr of 3.3uf caps under $100. Very easy to get along with I have Jams caps in preamp.
i took the Arizona Cactus Blue caps nice cap for $$ and put in my external linear power supply for Lumin player ,nice filtering,using thesealso in 
Brick wall line conditioner . Can’t go wrong  in PS .
Granny ring The Duelund Wire is a Very good Buy ,especially if need loner runs.
myself just needed  about 40 ft total for both speakers for all 6 drivers.
actually a great deal $700 for the Verastarr Copper Wire harness.
Radiohead99 99  you didn't mention total cap value .unless 20uf is the total for the horn  the new Jantze n Alumen z  are very good   they are smooth and detailed 
The Jupiter Copper are dense and smooth , the duelund Jam  or still running in 
But starting to smooth out excellrnt top end extension if you like natural cymbal 
And piano  for example.  Compared to the New Duelund RE,  these Duelund Jam 
Are a bit more open having Exactly the same New Tinned Copper as the new Cast
Caps  ,and paper in oil.  The New cast just coming out is top dog but Huge and $$
Expensive,  I have the JAMS IN MY PREAMP , and very impressed my brother has the jams 3.3 if and 2- Jsntzen 10uf Alumen Z caps for highs and mids  Excellent 
Combination slightly warm but Superior top end ,even better then the Jupiter Copper 3.3 they were in there , the Jupiter are excellent but if you need or want 
The extra extention as in the New Duelund Cast but at a much lower cost 
These caps are Great buys at 40% off retail ,Only while they have them ,parts connexion bought a bunch at 60% off ,as a prokotion from Duelund.
There is no such best cap for everything,  size,and price come into play. 
The New Jantze n, Alumen Z  sound great and blend well with others 
Smooth and detailed ,run just with these and say Duelund Silver oil bypass caps 
A great cost effective setup. For your horn $600 for Both speakers 20uf.
Just a thought.its your $$