Harbeth M30.1+Luxman LX-380 & Audio Note AN-E/SPe Oto SE Sig

I recently auditioned Harbeth M30.1 & the new Luxman LX-380. The sound was heavenly. I also auditioned audio note AN-E/SPe , AN-J and Oto SE int. amp. The experience was very good too. It's a difficult choice to make and I am not able to make up my mind. Luxman LX-380 looks fabulous and is priced higher than Oto. For the AN system the cost is becoming more if I were to invest in SPx speaker wire. I am still thinking how to go about making a choice.  Also the AN dealer here is guiding me towards AN-E/SPe and not HE. He thinks the extra sensitivity is not worth the additional cost.

Does anyone here have any impressions about the above speaker/amp pairs? Would love to hear your opinions and suggestions. 

Thanks!
writeface
Irish,
I am sure the anticipation is tough my speakers took about 12 weeks to arrive and it was agony! Would love to hear your impressions when they arrive and also curious what AN gear are you running?
Cheers,
Jon
Irish,
I'm also looking forward to your early listening impressions and what Audio Note amplifier are you using?
Charles 
Jon and Charles

TT2/ Arm Two
CD 3.1x
Oto Phono SE Signature
Lexus cables/interconnects

Irish,
Nice system! I have the DAC-3 Signature which came before the 3.1x so I know your digital sounds great, and I use Lexus speaker cables too! The Oto is supposed to be a sweet little amp and AN TT's are very musical looks like a well thought out  well sorted system. May I ask what speakers the J's are replacing?
Cheers,
Jon
The M30.1 probably sounds heavenly because it is driven by a tube amp (Luxman LX-380). I have only listened to the M30.1 at the end of a solid-state amp and although the speakers still sound great, it appears to me that they only sound good with specific music genres. In my mind the M30.1 is not as versatile as the Super HL5 Plus which is more of a balanced all-rounder to me. The M30.1 is particularly great for vocals, acoustic music and small ensemble jazz but falls short with larger ensemble music and pop/rock.

If the M30.1 sounds great with the Luxman, do stick with that combination. Tubes can sometimes give a little glow and illumination to the sound. The setup that I listened to sounded a little dull, though the same cannot be said with the Super HL5 Plus which sounded more open and vibrant than the M30.1 with the same (solid-state) amp.