Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
I guess my question is more around whether a 6-10 year old amp like the vtl or ARC will perform at the same level as a PL or Octave from the last 2 years.  

Does it just come down to personal preference?  Or is one a hands down more musical performer?  What would be a good synergistic match to my speakers/source?  I won’t be able to hear any of them with my speakers until I get them home.

These are good questions. It would be good to learn the answers from members who own integrated amps.
I've never heard any of the amps you mention but I just read this review today that's germane:

http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/analog-reviews/amplifier-reviews/primaluna-dialogue-premium/

I'm a fan of Christian Punter and Hifi Advice he seems to be a pretty straight shooter and really comprehensively tests gear in different combinations. In the above review he even tests the Primaluna with a pair of the larger Vivid speakers. Good luck!
I have had a  MYSTERE integrated tube amp and been very happy with it driving a pair of monitor audio gold v.2.  It is a sister company of Primaluna.  Upscale audio is having a sale on them.  If you have a dealer nearby this amp is worth a listen

good luck!
jhv
There is a VAC 160i listed from a reputable dealer.  Given the pedigree of your speakers, the 160i would be a viable option.  I am a long time satisfied VAC owner.
I would pick the Prima Luna HP Integrated.   The sound is breathtaking.