Gradient Revolution Opinions

No room for my 3.6 Magnepans. Downsized my room to 14x17. Most speakers don't sound correct in the bass region. Have Lamm 1.1 power amps. Any thoughts about the Gradients.
bdpack
My room is almost the same size as the OP and I've been using the active Revolutions for the past 3 years.
Overall the best speakers I’ve ever owned.
See my system for further details.
We have the Gradient on display the Evidence.

The Graident is a very musical speaker howerver, it does not sound like a Magneplaner.

If you are looking for a set of speakers that will work in that room you should look at the Jantzsen ZA 2.1 which is a non diapole hybrid electrostatic. The sound is very open and they can work well in a small room they are adjustable for bass.

We would also recomend the Paradigm Persona 3F extremely holographic and detailed, fast like the Magneplaners, and they have good bass but will also work well in that size room.

We have them on display in a room nearly identical to yours. 18 by 14

Here is a picture of this sound room.Audio Doctor High End Audio Boutique - Photos
https://www.facebook.com/audiodoctor1/photos/a.122500301156525.22643.122499304489958/173841019956551...

In order to better guide you we would need to know your matching equipment and taste in music and of course budget.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ 

If you have a chance to audition the Gradient Revolutions at home give them a try. I agree with you that "Most speakers don't sound correct in the bass region", I think the Gradients are an exeption. Their unique 3 faced  dipole bass unit lets you play with your room dimensions and placement more so than most speakers.
Cardani
if the Gradient speakers let alone
any full range speaker is up
14 DB at the say the 78 hz room resonance please tell me  what can he do with that speaker as a real solution?
best JohnnyR