Dedicated 20 amp lines/should i use a sub panel

Happy New Year to all!!

I am about to install 3 - 20 amp dedicated lines for my stereo. I still have space in my 200 amp main panel but was wondering if their is any benefit to installing a 60 amp sub panel for the 3 audio circuits , also as i am using 10 gauge wire and its not the easiest to manipulate should i hook up the bare wire to the receptacles looped around the screws or inserted in the holes or should i use spade connection's. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chris 
spinner1
Thanks @almarg. Yeah, I'll try it with and without the safety ground and see what sounds better. Thanks for your vote of confidence in the amps' wiring! The Speakon black goes to the right speaker ground IIRC. Not sure I'll bother with the second run. It's fine and juicy as it is and I've other fish to fry (like a new idler wheel from AF for my 401!)
Noromance, sounds like a plan! FYI, though, the manuals I’ve seen for various REL subs recommend that when a single sub is used in conjunction with monoblock amps, and is connected at speaker-level, the black wire should preferably be connected to a ground point on the preamp. That may be worth trying when you get a chance, as you **might** find that sonics are improved at least slightly.

Jea48 1-5-2018
For proper operation the cap should be connected to the neutral conductor. Problem with the way it is now the neutral is fused....
At any rate if possible I would want the fuse on the Hot mains conductor and the cap connected to the mains neutral conductor to chassis ground.

Jim, the photo in Noromance’s system description of the underside of his amp, which as he mentioned has been modified, shows a somewhat different circuit configuration than the schematic Imhififan provided. It appears to show the fuseholder (and also the power switch) in series with the black (hot) AC wire. And although it’s hard to tell for sure, I think the cap is connected between the white (neutral) AC wire and chassis. So if that is correct, and assuming both amps are wired the same, what you are indicating should be done has been done.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if the modifier replaced the original power cord with a two-wire cord having a polarized plug, and in the process checked for optimal polarization. But as we’ve both said it might be worthwhile to try to verify that. The experiment I suggested in my previous post would provide some confidence that plug polarity is correct. A more conclusive way would be to disconnect the interconnect cables from the amps, turn them on, and use a multimeter to determine which plug orientation results in the lowest AC voltage between the chassis and the screw on the wallplate of the outlet. A cheater plug would be used for purposes of the experiment if that is necessary to reverse the orientation of the plug. To be sure those results are meaningful, though, it might be necessary to disconnect the electrostatic speakers from the amp as well as the interconnects. It should be safe to run the amp unloaded, given that it won’t be processing a signal, but personally my preference would be to connect load resistors in place of the speakers rather than running a tube amp unloaded even with no signal going into it.

Best regards,
-- Al

If the cap have to be in use to reduce noise, I think it is worth to confirm that if the C13 ( .03 600V ) been modified and connected across the Hot and Neutral, the cap should be a class X cap, and if the cap is connected from Neutral to chassis then a class Y cap must be used.
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/uploads/articles/ND_x-class_y-class_safety_figure2.jpg

https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/technical-articles/safety-capacitor-class-x-and-class-y-capacitors/
Post removed 
Hello,
I have a question for this group regarding an issue likely related to power that I face time to time in my music room. It seems that audio/video quality fluctuates during the day/evening and I get the best quality (audio/video) only after midnight. I have two dedicated 20 Amp circuits (10 gauge wire) with a pair of Furutech receptacles which feed all of my AV components. I don't have any power conditioner but use a Nordost power distribution unit. My system is relatively quiet with no 60 hz hum. However there a slight hiss that comes out of my Aerial Model 7T speakers when everything is powered on but it is only audible if you take your ears very close to the tweeter.
Could anybody comment on the possible root cause behind the inconsistent audio quality throughout the day?
I am thinking of installing a balanced power transformer but not sure if that (isolation) would address the inconsistency issue. I would love to hear your opinion on this as well.
Thanks.