Newbie Looking for Advice on Streaming Music

Hello Audiogon world.

I am new to this hobby but I think it will suit me well as it looks like it is an endless pursuit of perfection of sound without ever really getting there.  I love the endless possibilities, difference in thought, technology driven aspect mixed with old school art.

I am in the process of building my first 2 channel set up and recently picked up a Primaluna Dialogue HP and a pair of Sonus Faber Chameleons for starters.

Im looking to stream music from Tidal to the new equipment as simple as possible without compromising sound as much as I possibly can (budget permitting of course)

I have been doing some research and I must say this part of the equation is rather confusing with a lot of technical speak that gets brought into the discussion which is a bit overwhelming for a newbie trying to soak it all in.

Do I need to purchase a high quality DAC?
Can I just buy a streaming box like the Paradigm PW Link or Def Tech W Adapt and hook it into the Primaluna?
Do I go with the Halide Design DAC HD D/A Converter from computer straight into Primaluna?
I also read about the wyred4sound modified Sonos Connect.  Does that plus into a DAC or straight into Amp?

Apologies for all the newbie questions.  I did try searching and doing some research but found myself getting confused.  If someone could help me clear up what I will need that will set me on the path to researching the best value for my budget for each component I will need to accomplish my goals of streaming my music from Tidal.

Thanks in advance.  I think this will be a fun hobby!

Don

donblackie
@audioengr Hi Steve I was looking at the Synchromesh on your site and I think I am reading this right. There is an option for an output that down-samples to 16/44.1 correct? My DAC just does redbook and I have issues when inadvertently streaming MQA albums through Tidal so if that is in fact the case I would fine that very useful. Thanks! If relevant streamer is an Auralic Aries Mini to an Audio Note DAC-3 signature.
Lumin d1 or d2.

airplay + MQA + balanced

not it an external dac though.  

Buy it and you’ll probably never upgrade. 

Few thousand though
Hello Don Blackie  a great streamer eith excellent  dual dac Wolfsons best dacs in the Lumin  D-1 , the New  D2 has a built in power supply , the D1 allows you to buy a seperste Linear power supply of your choice .
Which I did and is a Huge improvement across the board , better fuses,and power cord  Mike st audio Archon very helpful
Even after the sale which is Very helpful when learning the 
Excellent Lumin app. For under $2-k  without the upgrades  and still sounds very good  Analog sound comes to mind, and has Room, as well as Tidal with MQA- high res capabilities.
Quick Question to all "in the know".
Since yesterday I am using $35 Google Chromecast dongle to stream Tidal from iPad or Win7 into my Naim Audio stereo. Once I get mini-Toslink cable, I will use Wadia 781i as a DAC. 
Any comments on the benefits of getting more expensive "streamer" (I am more than happy with Wadia's DAC!) will be considered. Million Thanks!!
In terms of streaming you are fine, esp. if you use the Chromecast's digital output. Its digital output has been shown to be bitperfect, and bitperfect is bitperfect. That digital  output is relatively jittery, but not to the extent that a good DAC could not deal with that.
You say you are also streaming from Win 7, I assume casting from a tab in Chrome on the computer. Sonically that is inferior to using the tablet or your phone to cast.