Bi Wire vs Speaker Jumpers

I have B&W 802 speakers and would appreciate thoughts on bi wiring them vs using jumpers.  I will be using Krell electronics with them.  Thanks in advance for your input.
walnut
Walnut - 

I use B&W 802D bi-wired using dual runs of Kimber Kable 8TC and have been very pleased with the sound, but as everyone on hear (sic ) , will advise, it's your own ears that should make the decision based on your system.  Components finalizing into good amp(s), connects and speakers to make you happy is what it's all about.  Try it both ways and with different sources and music to see what you like.  
Single wired better. Sometimes.
Biwired better. Sometimes. 
Jumpers better. Sometimes. 

Based on my experience with bi-wiring on more than a dozen speakers, it makes a difference with 3-way speakers and large woofers.
Unnecessary with 2-ways. Also no need to spend a fortune on nicely worded pseudo-science, large gauge ropes of pure copper is all you need, especially with low impedance speakers (i.e. bass drivers).
I have 802d3

i do single wire but with biwire ends.  I’d rather use the same cable for both bindings post pairs rather than a dissimilar jumper wire